Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is seeking a Global ER&D Financial Analyst to work at our Headquarters and Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
The Global ER&D Financial Analyst is a business partner to the global engineering organization and is responsible for reporting, budget/forecasts, and actual analysis including inter-regional transactions. This cross-functional role interacts closely with the global engineering and finance teams and oversees the process enabling the flow of engineering work across FCA regions and business sectors.
Key responsibilities include:
• Controlling and financial reporting for all engineering services between FCA US and other FCA partners, including actuals and budget/forecasts
• Lead and support special projects including process improvements, implementation of regional funding strategies, and other global engineering/finance initiatives
• Coordinate alignment with global engineering and finance teams to ensure accurate related party and IFRS accounting and enable timely contract execution and cash settlement
• Collaborate with accounting, tax, purchasing, and treasury partners on implementation of new processes, coordination of cash forecasts, and execution of initiatives to increase workflow efficiencies
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in business unit budgeting and forecasting
• Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and written) with different audiences throughout the organization
• Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, Lookup), HFM/Essbase, and IFRS Accounting knowledge beneficial
• Excellent navigation and comprehensive knowledge of SAP
• Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.