Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Type: Full Time
Function: Customer Satisfaction / Quality
Top Level Division: Powertrain
Division: PT - Sealing and Gaskets
Location: Plymouth, MI, United States (47001 Port Street)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Federal-Mogul Powertrain, a Tenneco Group Company is looking for a Warranty Technician Analyst that will review claim paperwork and clean and disassemble seals in preparation for failure analysis - note seals are dirty. This person will become a valued member of our Quality Department.
An ideal candidate for this position is someone who has hands-on experience with engines and is able to use hand tools to disassemble and clean seals. Ability to use a computer including Outlook, ability to work in a team environment and good communication skills are all necessary qualifications for this position.
• Unbox seals and review claim paperwork.
• Clean and disassemble seals in preparation for failure analysis (keep in mind, seals are dirty).
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Work is conducted in a clean lab environment, not a manufacturing environment, however parts are very greasy and oily.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
•Hands-on experience with engines or equivalent.
•Ability to use hand tools to disassemble and clean seals.
•Good communication and coordination skills.
•Ability to use a computer including Outlook.
•Ability to work in a team environment.
• Accuratelyrecord data into Excel spreadsheet.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled