Field Service Technician II - 15963
Some of our benefits include:
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits which are effective the day you start
Paid holidays and PTO
Up to 6% employer contribution to retirement plan
Either $750 or $1500 contributed by Evoqua towards an HSA, dependent on the elected plan
Secure your career and future by applying today. We look forward to speaking with you!
The Technician II is responsible for providing skilled labor both in the shop yard and on job sites, while operating the different types of Water Remediation and Degassing Equipment.
1. Responsible for actively monitoring and keeping up to date all licenses, medical certification cards, and other DOT and NON-DOT required training; TWIC cards, Hazwoper 40-hour training, Hazwoper 8-hour refresher training, OSHA 10, Basic Plus, First Aid/CPR, Smith's driving and other required basic and/or site-specific training; works with HR to assist in same.
2. Attends and participates in safety meetings
3. Acclimated to culture and actively seeks to recognize areas for improvement
4. Actively participates in team brainstorming for positive impact on organizational effectiveness
5. Consciously and deliberately works to ensure high customer satisfaction utilizing "WOW" factors to strategically differentiate the company on multiple levels of that service including: overall satisfaction and general experience, delivery above and beyond baseline expectations, going the extra mile to ensure customer is not just happy, but is beyond happy and satisfied, etc.
6. Continues to build and maintain rapport with company staff, co-workers, outside vendors, and external clients and/or other relevant contacts
7. Shows professionalism in all communications, both written and verbal, with co-workers, staff as well as clients and other vendors (e.g. able to answer the phone, provide solutions/answers to most inquiries with minimal supervision or direct to appropriate person as needed.)
8. Knows and understands available resources; recognizes limitations
9. Troubleshoot, identify potential issues and resolution; engages others as necessary for follow through
10. Other Duties as Assigned
This job works outside in all-weather elements. Frequently will work at safety-sensitive job sites, with multiple potential hazards, including working around heavy equipment and elevated noise levels.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.