Arrow Staffing’s Kentwood Branch has a client in NW Grand Rapids, actively seeking a detail-oriented, analytical Accounts Receivable/Bookkeeper Professional to assist the department as it receives, processes, and collects on job builds. The Accounts Receivable Professional will work closely with internal departments to ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time. You will also review account information, correct discrepancies, and speak to clients. Work on internal projects, i.e. assist with job bid quotes ability to bill within bids and quotes. Attention to detail is very important.
To succeed as an Accounts Receivable Professional, this individual should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills.
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Combination of education and experience may be accepted.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, vendors and internal departments.
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screen*
WHY ARROW STAFFING?
- Building your career. Building relationships.
- Arrow Staffing puts talented people to work.
- Get started today!
- Enjoy the opportunity to work with some of the Grand Rapids, Michigan Metropolitan area businesses!
- Temporary, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire positions available.
- Weekly paychecks!
- Medical benefits!
- Referral bonuses!
· For Job Listings: https://jobs.arrowstaffing.com/Jobs