Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for an Associate Program Consultant to join our team in Holland MI - HQ.
As an Assoicate Program Consultant, you will:
Analyze audience and gaps for training. Design business system training programs and partner with subject matter experts to develop and implement the content on time and within budget. Evaluate the success of the program and demonstrate continuous improvement in future programs.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor's degree in instructional technology, organizational development, or business OR 8 years of experience with design, development, and delivery of technical training programs.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Experience with Systems Applications Processes (SAP) software.
* Experience with software implementations.
* Project management experience.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design helpful.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work equally well as member of project team or independently.
* Must be able to be trusted with confidential information needed to perform work.
* Excellent writing and verbal skills.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.