Numbers are your world; it’s your bread and butter. Understanding and analyzing data is your sixth and seventh sense. You can write effective pay-per-click headlines and ad copy and your ability to use industry-leading analytics technology to determine performance is what makes you tick.
If this sounds like you, it may be that you’re just the person we’re looking for. Due to strong growth, we have a newly created position, Paid Search Data Analyst.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Analyze data to find trends and make strong recommendations across teams and with clients
- Make recommendations while working under tight deadline to meet goals set
- Analyzing charts and data supplied by ROI trax® (Oneupweb’s online marketing analytics technology)
- Be that subject matter expert for client reports and recommendations
- Develop marketing strategies and be a resource to client-facing teams
- Collaborate with clients, designers, other PPC managers and our CEO as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and possess the ability to work well in both a fast-paced team setting and independently
- Solid background in mathematics and statistics
- Ability to perform a deep analysis on client data (i.e., trend data, competition, forecasting)
- Advanced Excel skills and able to develop complex spreadsheets
- Strong management skills and a close eye for detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in an efficient manner
- Previous paid search marketing experience required
If you’re interested in being a part of a fast growing team of professionals, please submit your resume/cover letter, salary requirements and work samples to email@example.com or fill out and submit the form via the website.