Cost Accounting Analyst II
The Cost Analyst II contributes to the development and maintenance of unit cost information that supports measurement of profitability from a product, geographic and organizational perspective.
This position contributes to the development and maintenance of unit cost information that supports measurement of profitability from a product, geographic, & organizational perspective. This position requires working with business line & operating unit managers throughout the organization as well as within Finance and IS support.
- Complete Activity Based Cost studies for somewhat complex internal operating units as assigned. Requires thorough expense and activity analysis.
- Work with product managers and finance colleagues to identify, retrieve and analyze automated sources of revenue data.
- Utilize cost and revenue data to develop methodologies for product profit modeling Maintenance of monthly allocation process, addressing any organizational changes, such as move/merges & cost centers.
- Collect, format, and submit manual allocation volumes on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and provide various profitability reports for assigned departments/products.
- Works with business line & operating unit managers throughout the organization as well as within Finance and IS support.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.