General Labor - Vending and Fountain Equipment - FT/Days (Seasonal) - 10000111461200
Cleans and prepares vending equipment for refurbishment and rebuilding as needed. Position prepares equipment surfaces for repainting, resurfacing or application of new decals/facings. Requires work on vending machines that weigh approximately 800 -- 1200 pounds. Lifts are used, but may be required to push, pull and move equipment as well as kneel and/or squat to work on equipment. Forklift experience helpful as well as general knowledge of hand and power tools.
* Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning, minor repair, and/or maintenance tasks
* Collect accurate and complete equipment information
* Remove old parts
* Complete paperwork on job and maintain accurate maintenance records
* Maintain all safety standards
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
Shift is M-F 9:00-16:30
Position Ends: 8/30/2019
* 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL Required
* Must submit to a drug screen
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
* Pass the background checks
* Valid CDL license (if required)
* Follow DOT Regulations
* No experience required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/ Orientation/Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.