General Labor - Operations PT/Nights (Seasonal)
Position responsibilities may include general housekeeping (e.g., sanitation, yard cleaning, scrubbing, changing lights, etc.) Responsible for pallet repair, reworking damaged or returned product, and supplying plastic flats to the production line, etc. Maintain records, complete paperwork and documentation. Entry-level position performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout warehouse and/or manufacturing areas. May perform yard jockey duties as well.
This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout a long work shift. In addition, the position requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping.
Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
* Maintain all safety standards
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
* 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
* Must submit to a drug screen
* Pass the required background check
* Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).Valid CDL license (if required)
* Valid CDL license (if required)
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
* Follow DOT Regulations
* No experience required
* If Yard Jockey position need experience (i.e. driving, etc)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/ Orientation/Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.