PTM Corporation is actively seeking a Quality Launch APQP Engineer who will take on a critical role in order to help lead change within our organization. PTM is known for it's integrated network of experts who strive to provide one-of-a-kind, quality craftsmanship in order to deliver product solutions to our customers. We are proud to be known in the automotive industry for our design and engineering innovation, and on-time delivery of our products.
Ideal Quality Launch APQP Engineer candidate must have a background in sheet metal and welded assemblies. Primarily focusing on wrap bracket, componentry and safety critical parts.
PTM is seeking an individual who can influence an already thriving team with a hands on approach through the performance of the following duties:
- Assist plant Supplier Quality Engineer on supplier development of new programs.
- Obtain and apply knowledge of customer specific requirements for new product launch.
- Conduct weekly APQP meetings to support new product launch with a focus on risk assessment and lessons learned.
- Follow check fixture quoting, design approval, gauge build approval & gauge R&R completion.
- Develop inspection methods for all production processes and develop all core documentation.
Would you like the full-time stability of a respected industry leader that has been providing quality metal parts since 1972? Join our team and experience the difference of a family owned company with a culture that will make you feel at home in the workplace.