Customer Service Representative (Customs) - Ann Arbor, MI [2nd Shift position (typical hours are 2:00PM till 11:00PM)] - CUS002053
Con-way Freight is the premier provider of LTL service to customers large and small across North American.
Fortune Magazine named Con-way Freight the "Most Admired Company" in the transportation and logistics industry. At Con-way, you will work alongside a top caliber management team that not only understands the transportation industry but the importance of utilizing and developing top talent. If you are looking to build a solid and long-lasting career where you will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work, look to Con-way. Apply today and find out why thousands of people have made Con-way their employer of choice!
Provide service excellence to both internal and external customers. Collaborate with customers and service center personnel to resolve issues.
Description of Essential Job Functions:
* Second Shift position (typical hours are 2:00PM till 11:00PM)
* Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing.
* Attention to detail including recognizing and resolving documentation errors.
* Assist customers via phone, email and fax with inquiries including but not limited to tracing shipments, billing and/or invoicing questions , customs requirements and requests for information
* Assist drivers with shipment and trip information relative to crossing the border
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.