We are seeking someone who has a great driving record, a Chauffeur's License, and the ability to lift 40 pounds easily. We want someone with a super pleasant personality who will make donors feel great about their decision to donate to Habitat.
Job Duties Include:
- Turning in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Reading maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Verifing the contens of inventory loads agains shipping papers.
- Loading and unloading trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Maintaning records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Inspecting and maintaining vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Performing emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, or spark plugs.
And, finally, we seek someone who is honest and beyond reproach.