Smarter Solutions – Better Results" summarizes the philosophy of Search Optics. This phrase defines what we strive to provide every day, the action and approach of all our team members, and the impression we wish to leave with our business partners.
Search Optics is a rapidly growing internet marketing company and we are seeking an SEO coordinator for our Ferndale, MI location. Search Optics is an employee-friendly company offering excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick time, matching 401K and life insurance. Please visit our website at www.searchoptics.com.
The SEO Coordinator is responsible for assisting the SEO Strategist & Search Optics team in driving high-quality traffic to client websites and ensuring strong visibility in all major search engines. The successful candidate will achieve these objectives by applying expert time management and prioritization skills as well as utilizing their interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Gain a basic knowledge of each client's business
- Gain an understanding of keyword research and SEO best practices
- Support sales team and client service groups
- Manage setup & run monthly SEO reports.
- Manage Google Webmaster Tools account, submit XML sitemaps and verify all client sites
- Support client-specific SEO strategies as dictated by Account Reps & SEO Strategist
- Assist in SEO competitive analyses – keyword strategy, architecture review, content optimization, offsite authority
- Assist in completing link building tasks
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Econ. or related field
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively
- Organized with strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to express oneself (written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and thorough manner
- Work well in a team and collaborative environment
- Demonstrate flexibility with internal processes & deadlines