Campbell Ewald has an excellent opportunity available for a PR/Communications Specialist to join the team!
Core responsibilities will include:
- Developing both internal and external CE communications strategies, messaging, and channel plans with our Marketing & Communications team
- Writing and repurposing content both internally and externally, in offline and online channels
- Coordinating the execution of PR efforts as directed by CE’s PR agency including: 2013 communications calendar, event planning and execution, and thought leader/subject matter expert initiatives
- Assisting with PR efforts including media relations support, writing press releases and pitching story ideas
- Leading communications efforts (including planning, writing, approvals, and execution) of CE’s client work related initiatives in all appropriate channels (internal, external, and social)
Minimum qualifications for this position include a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, 3-5 years of related experience, excellent business writing skills, PR expertise (emphasis on tactics/execution) with local media relations, and the ability to interact with senior leadership to develop strategies, tactics and provide PR counsel. Ad agency experience (or similar industry) is also a plus.
Campbell Ewald strives to be the multicultural employer of choice in our industry and strongly supports equal employment opportunity.