Founded in 1981 Diversified fabricators has become one of metro Detroit’s premier metal fabrication Companies. We feature state of the art equipment allowing us to custom fabricate a wide array of parts from various materials.
This position is for a day shift 6:00 am to 2:30-4:30pm depending on the work load Monday - Friday.
We are a custom fabricator that specializes in prototype single parts to short run production. Materials include 22ga – 1/2”plate mild steel, stainless and aluminum. DFI is willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be able to form parts from engineering drawings and sketches.
- Make adjustments to the machine as needed.
- Machine Set-Up including tooling and programming.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces.
- Should have own basic hand tools.
- A good candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in Programming, set-up and operation of various CNC-Brake Presses
- Trumpf and Cincinnati press brake experience a big plus.
- Basic Math Skills
- Self starter
- Paid Vacation Days
- Profit Sharing
- Yearly Bonus
- Health Care