Job Title: Collector
Career Level: Mid - Experienced
Location: Wyoming, MI
Salary: $12-$13 DOQ (+commission once hired on by the company)
Hours: Vary (Examples: 8-8, 8-5, 12-8) some Saturday mornings required
- Communicate with debtors by telephone to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts (100+ outbound calls a day are expected)
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Demonstrate effective skiptracing techniques by locating debtor contact information.
- Counsel delinquent account debtors to assist in finding funds to meet debt obligations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- Previous collections experience Required
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.