LOCATION: Macatawa Drive, Holland
STATUS: Full Time
Under the direction of the Senior Audit Manager, assist with the execution of audits in accordance with the Bank’s annual audit plan.
- Assist with the performance of financial, operational and lending audits for the Bank to safeguard Bank assets and ensure areas of the Bank are in compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all audit program steps have been completed and supported through effective workpaper documentation.
- Address issues during the Audit process by gathering facts, evaluating potential solutions and effectively communicating to the Audit Manager and/or Senior Audit Manager.
- Draft internal audit reports for review by Audit Manager and/or Senior Audit Manager.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the Bank’s business operations and strategies. Understand Bank structure and functional responsibilities.
- Interact with Audit team members in working toward departmental goals.
- Extensive interaction with Bank personnel is required to meet the requirements of this position. Interaction is required in the gathering of information and performing assigned duties.