Production Employee Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading
As a Soil Receiver, Truck Unloader, you will be
* Unloading soiled products from trucks
* Separating products by type
* Weighing soiled product and hoisting/storing until
* Handling reductions - modifications to the
customer's account (either adding or removing
* Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with
* Some individual tasks require lifting 25-30 lbs. for
short periods of time and pushing of heavy carts,
may require heavy lifting of 75 lbs. or more at
* High school diploma or equivalent experience
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer's Job# 16078
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.