Part Time Weekend Only Armored Service Technician Updated Aug 16, 2013 Branch:Detroit MI, MIDepartment:Job Description:
* Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per
day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer
* Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and
monetarily balancing the machine.
* Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to
several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per
* Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50
pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
* Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting
individual cargo items by route.
* Communicating with customers verbally on-site and via telephone and two-way radio to report emergencies
and approach to Loomis, Fargo and Company facility.
* And other duties assigned. Skills / Qualifications Required:
* Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for
significant distances (several yards).
* Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
* Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the
US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
* Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand
highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries
on reports and records.
* Ability to sign and record numbers by hand.
* Ability to count, record, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
* Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles.
* Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
* Good attendance and punctuality.
* Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to handle change in sequence and routine on short notice.
Part time-Saturday and Sunday Only
* Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
* Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly
to gasoline/diesel fumes.
Job Description: Skills / Qualifications Required: Employment Status: Hourly - Part Time Work Schedule: Saturday: 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. Sunday: 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. Employment Status: Work Schedule: Cash Management Services Operations
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, , protected veteran status or disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability