Macatawa Bank is a true local, community bank. We couple best-in-class financial products, state-of-the-art technology, extraordinary service and fair prices to help our local community partners grow and prosper.
The Customer Experience Banker is responsible to provide outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers. Provide first line assistance for inquires related to general account information, debit cards, and personal and business online banking.
We are seeking someone to perform the following:
- Professionally answer incoming calls from external customers.
- Each full time representative answers on average 80-100 calls per day on a wide variety of topics.
- Good problem resolution, and listening skills.
- Ability to handle escalated calls, and resolve issues in a manner beneficial to both customer and bank.
- Proficient at continual multi-tasking, and time management.
- Have knowledge of banking products, and experience in sales.
- Identify opportunities and make product recommendations.
- Refer clients to product specialists based on client needs.
- Follow proper bank policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of online, and mobile banking products.
The candidate must have:
- Superior and professional customer service abilities
- High school education
- 1 to 3 years specific customer service experience
- Sales experience preferred
- Paid in-department training
- Progressive training to advance in the role is provided along with step compensation for achieving mastery at each level.
Interested professionals please apply on line at www.macatawabank.com/careers
Macatawa Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, individual with a disability or any other protected status.