Dynamics Group, Inc is looking for a Mechanical engineering Intern in our Engineering department. The Mechanical Engineer designs tooling solutions for our rapidly expanding line of design and build solutions. The candidate will be utilizing Catia and Solid works to design components and produce drawings.
• Create 3-D models and the associated dimensional drawings for fixtures, gages, and other tooling solutions.
• Complete strength and stress calculations.
• Assemble and performance test prototypes.
• Write reports to document the conclusions, results, and procedures.
• Mechanical Engineering degree students
• Available for full-time work during summer
• Technical writing skills needed