This is a salaried position, paying $42,000/year.
Who We Are?
“Alternative Services has a great management team. Our clients are a priority. Their homes are well kept and beautifully maintained.” ~ K.L., 4-year ASI employee.
“The management of Alternative Services genuinely cares about the well-being of our clients. Everyone is friendly and the support is fantastic.” ~ N.J., 3-year ASI employee.
Come join our amazing leadership team! Alternatives Services is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting people with intellectual disabilities, mental illnesses and/or autism in their homes, jobs, and communities throughout the state of Michigan. We are seeking a Full-time Program Coordinator to oversee the operation of and supervise Home Managers for 5 licensed, small group homes in Oakland and Macomb Counties. Applicants should have experience with adults and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental illnesses, and/or autism and management experience.
Why work for ASI?
- Excellent benefit package for full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability option, 403b retirement savings plan option;
- Career advancement potential; Highly supportive management team;
- Paid training, paid time off, and sick leave;
- Over 40 years of experience as a reputable service provider;
- Supportive, positive team; dedicated to your growth & job satisfaction;
- $500 bonus for EVERY full-time referral after 3 months of successful employment.
- Oversees the programmatic, financial, and personnel matters of approximately 5 group homes.
- Ensure highest quality standards are met as set forth by company policy, state rules, and contractual obligations.
- Participates actively in the company leadership team; assists in planning and executing strategic goals.
- Maintains good public relations with state, community and other agencies or persons.
- Supervises an average of 5 Site Managers throughout the Oakland and Macomb counties in a manner that supports their development and promotes a positive, professional, team environment; available for (24) hour emergency support.
- Models and promotes our company values of Integrity, Meaningful, Patience, Acceptance, Compassion, and Teamwork.
Pay: $42,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
ASI is doing their part in the battle against the COVID-19 virus. We are practicing social distancing and limiting entry to essential personnel. Anyone entering one of our locations must pass a health screening and wear a mask.