Pinette Emidecau Industries
PINETTE P.E.I. is a leading designer and builder of R&D and large scale machinery and production systems for the forming of high performance composites. Based in France, Germany and the USA, PINETTE PEI is a global partner serving the transportation, energy, aeronautic, aerospace, medical and industrial sectors with custom engineered solutions. PINETTE PEI is also a provider of customized large scale NDT and testing machines for the energy and aerospace sectors. Expertise, Innovation, Cooperation, Global presence are the four pillars of its value creation for all customers and end-users of its technology and machinery.
Pinette Emidecau Inc.
Position: Sales and Business Development - North America.
Key Points about the position:
- Sales and Business Development responsibility for Pinette machinery and automation in the North American market (USA, Canada, Mexico) covering Automotive and Aeronautic markets.
- Responsible for promoting, selling and negotiating significant customer contracts in the Industrial sectors.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer business relations at management levels.
- Ability to develop industry relations with materials companies, suppliers, business media and related industrial partners to promote Pinette value propositions.
- Key markets are the Tier 1 automotive suppliers for interior and exterior parts needing thermoforming press production lines, and the auto OEM's for sales for new technology, primarily forming machinery and automation for high performance composites (carbon fiber).
- Key markets are the Aeronautic & Aerospace industry, primarily the Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier supply base of parts makers specialized in lightweight composite parts manufacturing.
- Ancillary markets are industrial sectors focused on composite parts forming including Wind energy, Construction, Communications, Defense, Ballistic and Marine.
- Experience in mechanical and industrial products and processes.
- Experience with selling of capital equipment is useful (automation and production machinery).
- Experience in the composite material industry is useful.
- Self driven autonomous professional experience.
- French language is useful but not required, primarily in communicating with the Home office.
-Home based position located in Midwest, Canada or eastern USA preferred (proximity to Automotive market). Travel required 25% on as needed basis.
- Compensation & Benefits commensurate with experience
- Full time employee W2 status