Major Automotive Supplier in Fraser, MI has an opening for an Electrical/Maintenance Technician.
State of Michigan Journeyman license preferred.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for all Preventative Maintenance coordination and follow-up. Trouble shooting, equipment maintenance, and shop area 5S.
- Install, repair, and maintain all equipment and facilities.
- The ability to read and understand drawings for fabrication, pneumatics, electrical and controls.
- Responsible for Maintaining shop area, safety implementation and participation in facility projects.
- Interaction with outside contractors as required.
- Participation with GAP teams as Maintenance resource.
- Instruct maintenance tech II as needed
5-8 years experience in an automotive manufacturing environment as a Maintenance technician.
- Electronic troubleshooting-proximity sensors & switches, contactors, relays, motors.
- Allen Bradley RSLogix 500/5000 PLC.
- Stanley QPM DC Torque tools.
- Atlas Copco DC Torque tools.
- Production Software (Insequence/JIT manager).
- Hi-Lo Boom lift usage.
- Welding and Fabricationg small fixtures.
- Certification Journeyman status.
- Trained in machine repair, practical knowledge of electrical, hand-tools, & basic shop tools.
- Blueprint reading certification or training equivalent.
- Read and understand wiring diagrams, computer schematics/logic, and Programmable Logic Controls (Allen Bradley).
Interested and EXPERIENCED candidates may submit resume to: email@example.com.
Caliper Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vet Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.