The primary focus of the Senior Android Mobile Developer is to create and maintain new applications for our mobile payment systems, PayAnywhere and Phone Swipe providing technical leadership. The ideal candidate for this position has experience coding Android applications in Java and has extensive experience creating applications for Smart phones.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Demonstrated ability to lead other developers and assisgn coding tasks
- Develop, test and maintain new mobile applications using Java;
- Communicate project objectives with external development sources;
- Deal with tight deadlines and changing requirements and priorities.
College degree in Computer Science or equivelent preferred
- 5+ years professional development experience
- 2+ years Android Development
- Extensive experience with the Android SDK
- Schedule deliverables and execute against deadlines
- Comprehensive experience developing mobile applications in Java; additional experience with iOS helpful
- Successfully released apps in the Android Market
- Through understanding of fragments and UI / UX design
- Experience writing web services
- Experience designing databases and writing efficient SQL queries