The primary focus of the Senior PHP Application Developer is to create and maintain systems written in PHP. The ideal candidate for this position has experience coding in a deadline driven, multi-project environment.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Develop, test and maintain our current systems written in PHP;
- Deal with tight deadlines and changing requirements.
- Extensive experience developing scalable object-oriented PHP5 code
- Experience designing databases and writing efficient SQL queries
- Ability to provide samples of PHP work
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- Symphony or Zend Framework
- PostgreSQL Database Administration
- Drupal experience
- SOAP, REST experience