- Operation of a Stamping Press.
- Material Handling
- Ability or capability of reading/understanding inspection print for first piece approval.
- Ability or capability of reading / understanding control plans and work instructions.
- Continuously and immediately inform management of all equipment malfunctions, production, quality or safety issues.
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties, as instructed, to ensure a safe and clean working area.
- Ability to meet production demands daily.
- Experience running medium to heavy manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to read specifications, check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, manage physically demanding work, manual dexterity, attention to detail.
- Oral communication.
- Ability to work with others.
- Documentation Skills
- Basic Safety; Lifting; Quality Assurance; Dependability
- Able to work a long work schedule on short notice (up to 12 hours a day).
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.