Alliance Home Health Care is a respected leader in the private duty home health care industry and has helped people in our community since 1999. We are presently recruiting Home Health Aides to join our team of caring individuals. This role requires a nurturing individual that thrives on assisting people that are in need of care.
In this position you would provide quality care to patients requiring help with activities of daily living in their homes. This assistance would include:
- Personal care services including dressing, grooming, transferring and positioning
- Meal preparation, feeding
- Housekeeping, laundry, changing linens, vacuuming
- Engaging patients in activities, transportation for shopping, errands or doctor’s appointments.
- Medication reminders
- Respite Care
Our goal with each individual we serve is to provide a safe, clean environment while making certain that their needs are met. In this position you will be documenting daily activities as well as communicating with staff any changes in the patient’s condition.
Our staff works with the individual and many times will be communicating with family members. We maintain a high regard for patient and family privacy and work within HIPPA guidelines.
This position provides a flexible work schedule and we are currently hiring for nights and weekend hours in GRAND HAVEN/SPRING LAKE Area.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have a dependable car and proof of insurance
- Have a telephone
- Annual TB Test
- Demonstrate commitment to outstanding customer service
- Ability to complete patient documentation
- Participate in our company training program
- Ability to pass our required drug screening, reference, work history and security checks
- Ability to complete our pre-employment testing
- Flexible Schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance for Full Time Staff